The Ethicae Pecuniae Christiana Charta seeks to develop the financial activities that are part of a sustainable development, while introducing Christian ethical requirements for solidarity and common good. Its purpose is to promote the development of a more just and more respectful finance with regards human being and environment, by setting up an ethical and doctrinal frame designed for international market. It is based on free will and voluntary commitment. Everyone may copy it and distribute it freely. Translations have been made from the French version.
- Presentation (2015)
- Fundamental Charter of Christian Ethical Finance
- Carta Fundamental de las Finanzas Cristianas
- Présentation (2015)
- Charte Fondamentale de la Finance Ethique Chrétienne
- Comunicazione (2015)
- Carta Fondamentale dell’Etica Finanziaria Cristiana
- Коммюнике (2015)
- Фундаментальная ХартияХристианской Финансовой Этики
For ease of reading, you can also look up in the Lexicon.